Ante natal classes - fun!

Horrifyingly politically correct to the point where you want to punch someone but fun, and very educational. We're on the 'natural childbirth' course because we left booking way too late - the legs are much hairier on this course than some others.

They show us videos this Friday, and we haven't done any breathing yet. It's particularly good to de-bunk some of the myths about childbirth.

Meantime, I have full respect for radio breakfast teams. This morning I had to fill in for Andrew, Jacque and Justin's Classic breakfast in Auckland. By myself.

Little old - wait.. young me filling in the job of Auckland's number one breakfast show. Cripes. I have never worked so hard in my life!

I can't wait to get back to my own show on Wednesday so I can relax a bit..

This Saturday night is the New Zealand Radio Awards.
We're up for one or two and it'll be a big night at Sky City. I have a leave pass because I get a free ticket through work and unfortunately, with the baby on the way, we can't really afford the $130 dollars for my wife to come. She'd also just quietly rather stick a cat up her bum than hang round with a bunch of drunk radio people while she's 8 1/2 months pregnant.

I'll more than likely drink far too much red wine and sleep on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment