Learning baby talk

I spent some time playing with a baby this weekend, he was 10 weeks old. We’ve got 10 weeks to go. That’s us, in 20 weeks. Jesus..

So I’m cruising round holding this little guy on my shoulder, singing the national anthem to him in Maori. Why? Because it was written on the fridge ok.

TWO THINGS I NEED TO LEARN BEFORE OUR BABY IS BORN

1: How to get the baby holding jiggle. That jiggle is harder than it looks! Does it come from the knees or the hips or the waist? Do you get a swivel with the jiggle?

2: How to sing silly songs for the baby, I need a tune for, “Let’s go over here and look at the leaf and there goes the dog, do you see the dog which sounds like frog...”

Forgive me now if I start practising baby songs on air.

1 comment:

  1. dave,you need abit more practise i think.lol

    ReplyDelete