Insert tired "Kiwi saved from extinction" title here..

I've been asked in several emails to comment on the Kiwi FM sale. Here it is:

"TRN has recently been made aware of the proposal and has no comment at present".

See, I like my place of work and the people I work with and after 14 years I'd like that arrangement to continue. It's not that I don't have an opinion on it, I just don't care. I'm more interested in what the opposition put on the frequency that Kiwi will vacate.

Have a read of what
Dubber says. He knows a thing or two.

The NZ Radio Awards were on the weekend and while we were nominated for 7, we won two. Kent and Bundy's Classic Breakfast in Nelson won Best Regional Breakfast Show, and Murray Lindsay from our 10-2 show won Best Non-Breakfast Air Personality.

Legends. We're very proud.

Just quietly, the difference between a nomination and winning is the free frame for the certificate to go in - it's pretty bloody good either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment