It’s my birthday today

I’m 31. No big deal, I’ve had 30 already and I’m quite used to them coming round once a year.

Wife and the in-laws teamed up and got me a garden shed. I’m very happy.

Your Birthdate: May 3

You are more than a big ball of energy - you are a big ball of hyper.
You are always on the go, but you don't have a type a personality.
Instead of channeling your energy into work, you instead go for fun and adventure.
Witty and verbal, you can have an interesting conversation with anyone.

Your strength: Your larger than life imagination

Your weakness: You tend to be pretty scattered

Your power color: Lime

Your power symbol: Lightening bolt

Your power month: March


Might be a bit of bollocksy internet rubbish. But hey it's fun, give it a go.

I’ve also got that job as a part time tutor at the New Zealand Radio Training School. Teaching students the skills to get them their first radio gig, whether that be on air, promotions, writing, management, production – whatever they like! It’s pretty exciting. I’ll still be here on Classic Hits, but this is a night time show which leaves all day to shape the young minds of the future so one day they’ll take my job!

A lot of people would be paranoid at the thought of that, I figure, the sooner someone has the skills to do my job, the sooner I can move forward to my next goal.

Don't make yourself irreplaceable. You'll never achieve anything more.

That doesn’t work on non-ambitious people though…


5 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 04, 2006

    Happy Birthday to you…
    Happy Birthday to you..
    Happy Birthday to y….uuu….ooooooo…
    Happy Biffday
    To
    You

    From us fellas down the line…

    Awe heck

    Are you there today?

    Why NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 04, 2006

    Happy Bithday Smarty.
    Hope you had a great day.
    Missed you to Night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 04, 2006

    Happy Birthday Smarty.
    I hope you indulge in all that is fun and frivolous today

    Remember …. It’s all down hill once you move into the thirties !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 04, 2006

    hope you had a great day you old fart!! lol

    just think,on your next birthday,you will be celebrating it with your son/daughter and you will be getting a "happy birthday Daddy" card

    ReplyDelete