This is what I dislike about journalists..

Headline from the NZ Herald:


Hide waltzes to the bottom of the pack in Dancing with the Stars.

What about Beatrice waltzes gracefully into the lead?


Some kiwi blogs are talking about their favourite journalists at the moment, as far as I’m concerned they’re all bitter and twisted until proven otherwise – always looking for the negative angle while gazing up at that glass ceiling and always looking to take something down instead of saying something positive.

Oi, tabloid hack, does hanging around bad news make you hate the world? At the very least speculate as to who Brendan Cole is going to shag this time round!

Also, Santa? Yeah, I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony....

The only thing really wrong with Dancing with the Stars is that there’s too much talk and not enough dancing.

It’s lightweight TV. Noone's going to top themself if they miss an episode.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 09, 2006

    the only thing wrong with dancing with the stars is that is gave my wife ideas.....she was watching it on sunday night,so i was messing around on the net.guess what she turned round to me and said????????
    "why don't you take dancing lessons,then we can both dance like that"
    i was nearly sick over my keyboard!!!
    me dance??????not bloody likely.

    ReplyDelete