A milestone approaches...

It's that wonderful moment when you stop counting your child's age in weeks, and begin to count in months. So to celebrate Sophie Smart turning 3 months old on Thursday September 14, and the fact that Dad can't wait til then to post these - here she is in all her cuteness!


I can sit all by myself. Ok, so I actually can't but the couch and cushion help. Although I fell over shortly after this was taken.


I love my jolly jumper and by heck I'm cute in it!


What am I looking at?


It's Mum!


She gives the best kisses.

Happy 3 months old to me!

4 comments:

  1. WHAT A HAPPY BABY.. YOU BOTH MUST BE SO PROUD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow hasn't sophie grown.Great photo's thanks proud Dad for keeping us up to date.That three months has zoomed bye.You are soooo cute sophie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is cute - and she has grown so much - amazing what 3 months does - the smiles are the thing arent they - I told you Dave that when she was born she would hold your heart in her little fist - its obvious she's doing that and you are loving it.
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trevor and VickiSeptember 17, 2006

    wow........Sophie is looking so happy.You must be two very proud parents.
    Thanks for sharing the special times with us.Its great to watch the progress she is making.

    ReplyDelete