Merry Bollocks!

As is this case for most folks at this time of year, it's pretty relaxed. I'm not doing my night show, I'm doing Bunty's afternoon show over the break. The conversation with the Boss went:

Boss: "What do you want to do over summer?"
Smart: "Anything but nights."

That way it's bit of a change and I might be able to spend some evening time with my wife and Baby Sophie and maybe have a beer or a bbq and be normal for a month!

Still, I'm working, so if you're about, call me up, drop an email or whatever. Love to hear from you. I'll be the one wearing jandals.

Phone: 0800 00 CLASSIC (0800 002527)
Text: 4487
Email
Myspace
Oh, Soph says Happy Christmas as well!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sophie,

    Well done producing your first show (mummy will be so proud )Dad did a seamless job as Daddy day care.

    Great show from Smart and Smarter !!

    ReplyDelete