So, here I am...

A Wellingtonian. (I was born here so I'm not just paying lip service.)

I've driven round suburbs to see where we'd like to live and been to open homes all over. The next thing to see is how much our house in Auckland sells for tonight so we know how much we can spend on a new one! I've also almost caused numerous accidents by not being used to Wellington's streets...

The hardest thing right now is being away from my girls. Anna and daughter Sophie won't move down until we have a house. We were all together for the weekend but they went home on Sunday, next time they come down, it'll be to move into the house we don't own yet!

I'm currently staying with my cousin and her daughter in Trentham which is better than the hotel room I was in last week! Just quietly, I've never eaten quite so many takeaway kebabs either.

So, the show... There are three of us.

Will Johnston is the show producer, he's almost a decade younger than me and very talented. His on air, organisation and production skills are second to none. He's going to go a long way.

Cohen Holloway is a lunatic. He is a master of impressions and characters and very, very funny.

We're still in the process of hiring a female influence for the show as well. As you can imagine, 3 guys without someone to keep them in line can get a bit smelly...

So we're doing it. A brand new radio show for Wellington. A bit hairy in these first few weeks as I get my head round a new way of doing things and we find our way round each other. We'll get there though!

Audio to come in the next few posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment