Poor little bugger

Ouch. However, I don’t think we can say that the Chinese made pyjamas caused this. I think perhaps the fire caused the fire. Little Jack was sitting too close to the gas heater.

Hey Mums and Dads and kids, here's a lesson: Getting close to fire causes burns whether you're wearing your jammy jims or a wetsuit...

Should we ban trees because firewood comes from trees? Should we ban sun because a small minority don't use sunscreen?

How about we teach our kids about the consequences of their actions? It could work here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment