My mate Carl came up with a great idea

As a follow on from Movember, men should let their mos grow and let December become Decembeard. Just leave the mo in place and fill in the gaps around it.

I think it’s inspired, we could even continue into the new year, and then the women could join us for Januhairy. Them on into Puberuary and so on...

We’d be paying homage to our apeage. Our hairy arse forefathers who wore even less than Blanketman. Neanderthal men who ran round spearing byson, making stone adzes and dragging their womenfolk by the hair into caves.

We could grow Carl Haymanesque whiskers, or mighty beards in the style of Santa, maybe long and silver Miyagi inspired goatees, or perhaps as little as some George Michael stubble, or, as it’s getting into barbeque season, some solid Elvis chops.

If you think this is a good idea, go right ahead. Credit Dave’s mate Carl.

FYI, I’m not actually doing this. My wife won’t let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment