Nice Bridge!

Had a bit of a tutu with the layout, this photo is the railway over-bridge as you drive down State Highway 1 into Wellington. If you were to turn left, you’d head toward the Hutt or the ferry to go across to the South Island. To the right is the motorway into Wellington City.

When I first drove into Wellington last Easter to take up this job, I was gobsmacked by this great big fecking bridge with the name of the show I was taking over on it.

Some radio stations have billboards, some have TV ads, some have ads in bus shelters, some have all of the above. We have a bridge. I’ve never had a bridge before and I love it way more than our TV ads, bus shelters and billboards combined.

Yes, that's a 100k zone and I did nearly get killed taking this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment