Annual Leave...

Hey, I'm taking a break for a couple of weeks. Our night guy, Will Johnston will be filling in on the show until Labour Weekend and we'll be back after that.

I'm not doing much for the holiday, sleeping in, building fences, trying to figure out where to hide a big pile of gravel, maybe a bit of tripping around and finishing our civil defence emergency kit. Thanks Aftershock.

The most important thing will be turning back into 'holiday Dave' which is what my wife calls me when I'm not tired and cranky.

So I'm about, but not working.

Meantime, we've just come to the end of another survey period where all radio stations get a new round of ratings. How will we do? Dunno, to be fair. We find out on Halloween and I'll post some of the figures here.

Oh, watch this video if you like, it's mine and Camille's appalling attempt at a Toffee Pop race...



3 comments:

  1. That is the funniest thing I have seen in a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruvva... good luck on T2!! That toffee pop race is a pisser...thanks also, you have just given me a brand new game for teh quiz nights i host around... brilliant visuals, and both sexes can participate!!

    tell mctavish his cuz in melbourne says "hi" when you see him...
    bevvo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! You are both super gammy!!! I'm impressed

    ReplyDelete