Marking Time...

People always say, ‘Don’t wish your life away...” and I’m not. I’m just looking forward to getting into our new house. By bad design we ended up having to rent a wee house in Karori (which we are very, very grateful for, lovely landlords) before we can move out to the Hutt.

The rental is 3 bedrooms with not a lot of accessible land for a 1 year old and almost 3 year old and no room for my office / studio which is currently in a pile in the corner of my office at work. It doesn’t help that the weather has been so shithouse either. The other day we went to the cemetery in the rain and ran round – good fun! However the reason we did it was not for the humour of running round in the rain, it was because the kids were going to murder each other if I didn’t get some space between them!



Every day we click on the photos of the house that we can’t move into until July and do the virtual walk through, sighing. We went to check out kindys for Soph today and found one we liked, yet still we can’t do anything except not look forward to moving everyting we own again!

Not wishing anything away, just anticipating... Eight weeks today and counting.

Here’s some humour in the meantime, I made an
absolute knob of myself with Boh Runga. Listen to her beautiful new song Evelyn and then wait til Smart ruins everything at the end. This has already been on facebook but I thought I’d post it here too. The best way to deal with a mistake is to own it, I reckon.

1 comment:

  1. OMG it was not that bad! Bic, Boh - pretty similar lol

    ReplyDelete