Was that you on the TV?

A few years ago, I did a little bit of extra work. Commercials mainly, I was Duncan the Dick Smith Guy, I rode a bike and had a gym in my home for Elite Fitness. I was Chris the Pizza Hutt Delivery Guy, I was in an ad for Ford that played in Australia, I was non-strike batsman for a cricket ad for where the ball made the wicket keeper fly backwards - I think that was for Twisties? I was a Cisco Certified something-or-other for an IT training joint and a few others...

One of those jobs was being a contestant for a game show pilot and Natalie, a good friend who was filmed as well, has found the video. In there, you'll see her, me, Eric Young from Prime TV as the 'Host' and you may also recognise our afternoon host Jason Reeves...


This never actually turned into a TV show but one day it might, our job was to illustrate what the show would be like if it did make it to telly...

Click this, and watch the video for Total Recall...

5 comments:

  1. Yeah I remember that !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha I remember giving you stick about the fitness ad... Few years ago now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smarty pants....world famous in NZ! I remember sitting on the couch saying to hubby whoaaaaa thats Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i remember the elite fitness ad dave, you looked hawt bah hahahahah!

    ReplyDelete