A sad farewell...


For years now, Cohen Holloway, the actor has been a part of our mornings, bringing a wonderful array of voices, characters and ideas to the show.

When I arrived at Classic Hits Wellington, the show was Dave, Will and Cohen, Will moved into my old job as night host and is now hosting Classic Hits Radio Northland's breakfast show. He was replaced by Camille. Now, unfortunately, we've had to release Cohen to go and be amazing elsewhere.

Have a listen to the farewell of one of the most talented bastards I've ever worked with.

6 comments:

  1. Holy shit!!! When I read the headline and first line of this post - I thought the bastards had DIED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll call that a lesson in compelling forward teases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOOOOOO :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes he is a very talented man! Good luck in your new adventures Cohen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Cohen, you will be missed.

    ReplyDelete