Obesity epidemic = Win!

Fat kids are great for skinny adults because it means that skinny adults, (like me) can now buy and wear kids clothes which are cheaper.

Case in point.
This last season Phoenix shirt was in Ryos and hugely discounted. Unfortunately, because of the recent popularity of the Nix, they had limited stock. I wanted a medium sized adult shirt for $65, this wasn't available so the staff member kindly suggested that I get an extra large kids shirt for $50 and what do you know?

It fits perfectly.

A second and perfectly valid example of the obesity epidemic being good is the wide screen TV. They didn't make wide screen TVs so the picture became more 'movie like', they did it because you can fit more fatties into a wider TV.

Keep eating my porky little friends, your overindulgence is good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment