Handsome...

There will be no more looking into the blue diamond and thinking negative thoughts, we have a new logo!




I was working for Classic Hits when we launched the last one, it was 93/94ish in Nelson, all was well, we were excited and proud, we wore that puppy everywhere, we were a sea of ugly (blue/green/teal - depending on what it was being printed on) tracksuits.



Time goes on though, fashions and formats change, I went away for 8 years, but when I came back the bastard was still there! Fast forward to yesterday, when we unveiled our new mate and today, I'm wearing the t shirt.



Seriously, for the first time since my return to Classic Hits in 2004, I'm wearing a Classic Hits T shirt, not because I have to wear it for a promo, I'm wearing it cos I like the shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment